We are hiring!
Citrix and Microsoft Engineer
For over 19 years Enterprise Solutions has been a leading IT Solutions provider. We are well positioned to meet with today’s public and private sector buyers who expect IT Solutions to deliver both a business and competitive advantage. Enterprise Solutions has a solid portfolio and an invaluable reputation for service which are the foundations behind the success of the company. This role is a perfect opportunity to begin a high value career with our company in the IT Industry. Due to the continued growth and success of the company, we have a vacancy for a Citrix and Microsoft Engineer.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a person with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. The Citrix and Microsoft Engineer is required to have experience in planning, installation, configuration, optimisation and support for both Microsoft and Citrix solutions in an enterprise environment. You must have hands-on experience, gained by supporting, managing and deploying Citrix and Microsoft based solutions. The ideal candidate for this role would need a track record of both working well in a team environment and managing their own workload and schedule this would be essential. Also be self-motivator, possess good communication skills along with levels of professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience required:
• Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp
• Citrix NetScaler
• Citrix XenMobile
• Candidates will preferably be qualified to Citrix CCEA or CCA
• Microsoft Windows Server (installation & configuration)
• Active Directory / Group Policy / Scripting experience with Microsoft product suite.
• Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, etc.) and/or other certifications desirable
• Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
• Good Troubleshooting Skills
• Project Delivery Experience
• Experience with large scale enterprise implementations.
• Support and lead experience with the ability to work to deadlines and targets.
• Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative or a part of a team.
• Excellent communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.
• Support the Enterprise Solutions help desk, ensuring all calls assigned through Connectwise and are responded to in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
• Ensure that all Managed Services customers have a standard solution for AV, Service levels, back up etc. Highlight to Operations Manager if there are any deficiencies in the level of service to our customers.
• Ensure that all tickets are closed in a timely manner, that no customer is left waiting for a solution more than 24 hours or 2 working days.
• Ensure all projects are documented, implemented and delivered in a professional, accurate and efficient manner and tracked in Connectwise.
If you are interested in this position please apply to: